Thursday, October 8, 2020

A Dream of Heaven

I just want to remember a dream I had. Last night I had a dream that I was in heaven and when I woke up and realized I was still on earth (or perhaps it is hell here, though if so, hell is not as bad as you would think). But in my dream, heaven was not a place, it was a state of mind, or a state of the heart, or really a state of the soul. It was as if I were in the world among people, but heaven existed in me and I existed in heaven. At one point in the dream I was speaking to Mellonie who was in a state of hell as I was in heaven, at another point I was playing cards. But in all the dream I was as happy as one could be, happier than I normally am in my waking life, and I am a happy person. I was in heaven. And then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment