Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Memorare


This is a common prayer. As my life stands now, when I die, I would like it to be the prayer on the back of my prayer card at the funeral home, and this picture would be on the front.

The Memorare:
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left forsaken. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy clemency hear and answer me. Amen.

Something bad happened. It does not directly concern me, But it made me very sad and troubled me, but I was praying about it and cried a little. Thinking about the demons that surround us and oppress so many of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment