Saturday, September 11, 2021

A Dream of Hell

 I have two sedevacantist friends. One is named Julian. He is blind and has diabetes. The other is Tom. He has the cancer. I talk to them and they talk to each other. Julian and Tom had a falling out because Julian told Tom not to use bad language and Tom thought there was nothing wrong with it.

Julian had a dream that Tom was falling into hell and was asking Julian to help him. And Julian told him to stop using bad language. So now Julian thinks Tom is bad for using curse words, not blasphemies or using the Lord's name in vain, but common dirty words. And he is in mortal sin and will go to hell if he does not stop using them.

Anyway yesterday was my birthday. My father got me a computer. It was cheap. But it is good. It has a backlit keyboard and a touch screen. But it only cost 309 dollars. Computers are cheap now. It is a chromebook, so it is a budget computer. I am glad. My old computer still works except that the keyboard is broken. Not the whole keyboard, but some of the keys. I am listening to a lot of Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson's radio shnows. I like him. He is Russian Orthodox. A priest of on of the more conservative jurisdictions that is not in communion with many of the other ones. He had a religious crisis and investigated all the Christian Churches. He went to St. Marys and talked to the SSPX. And he thought the Novus Ordo was a joke. But he decided that the Eastern Orthodox were right. The Greeks were right. And later he was ordained a priest. He says everything you know about the world or history is wrong.

I hope Tom is not in disgrace. I love Tom and Julian both. I wish they would not argue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment