Thursday, April 9, 2020

An "Uncharitable" Comment About Taylor Marshall's Appearance


Taylor Marshall is a relatively new traditional Catholic celebrity. He makes a living off of us traditional Catholics. While we slave away at Starbucks or live in obscurity off of disability or are hopelessly in debt because of student loans acquired while studying at a Thomistic traditional Catholic Liberal Arts College and are unable to marry and raise a large family, he makes a comfortable living off of selling books to us. He has the large non-contraceptive using family that we can only dream of, off of our backs. He is the nobleman. We are the peasants. (Well he is really bourgeoisie and not of the nobility). I am not envious of the man, but he is fortunate while we are less so (materially at least). I do not have a whole post in mind, but I just wanted to say that he looks like a gremlin to me. That is in no way to judge his character as looks of the body do not necessarily reveal the soul, and he could be a saint and I do not want this post to be seen as a judgment of character. But looks alone, which are not important. But when I look at him I just think that he looks funny.

As a reference, Bishop Athanasius Schneider who has done interviews with TM and is friendly with him looks like a saint to me. Looks are not important.

No comments:

Post a Comment