Thursday, August 8, 2019

Monastery of Our Lady of the Cenacle


Everyone has a favorite monastery that they support. I cannot visit one as I am not near a traditional one. The Okie Trad has Clear Creek. Mine is the Monastery of Our Lady of the Cenacle in Ireland. Years ago I discover a website called "Vultus Christi" with beautiful prayers and thought that made me cry tears of sorrow and of joy and of hope in a time of despair. I am ever so grateful. I am donating a little money to them now. My father allowed me to donate a small sum. I am a child, so my father makes such decisions. I asked for some holy cards or something. I wrote a pretty little envelope with their address and a man and a bird on it in red, blue, and black ink. We will mail it tomorrow

Check out their website for inspiration. And if you are in the US and want to donate to them, their mailing address is:

Monastery of Our Lady of the Cenacle Foundation
20315 South Hwy 75
Mounds, OK 74047

Checks payable to "The Monastery of Our Lady of the Cenacle Foundation"

Of all the monasteries in all the world, why on earth did I choose this one? I do not know why. I hope it is a good monastery. Support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment