Thursday, August 22, 2019

My Rain Stick

 This is my Kangaroo Rain Stick. If you shake it it sounds like maracas, but if you slowly turn it upside down the pebbles inside fall slowly like rain and it is very pleasing to the sensitive ear. Notice that it is very beautiful. The pictures are Japanese woodcuts. I love Japanese and Chinese culture. I think it is very beautiful. I love Japanese movies. I prefer them to American movies. I despise Hollywood.

This is my guitar. It is a dark sunburst guitar. I bought it at a Guitar Center in Buffalo for three hundred and fifty dollars. It was used. I think it is a very beautiful guitar and I like playing it. I use Dean Markley acoustic guitar strings. They are my favorite kind of strings. The guitar itself is a Vantage. When I went to the store I asked the worker which guitar I should buy and he chose this one. I trusted him and that is why my guitar is so very good.

I am practicing now. It is one of my goals. I am currently focusing on the guitar and reading Cross Upon Cross. I hope to one day become a great leader of men. Pope Pius IX was a great leader of men and the book is about his life. I am borrowing it from Saint Michael's. I will give it back to Father S. when I am finished reading it.

I think my neighborhood is improving. People are saying hello to me and talking to me and I say hello back. The buses and the trains are running on time. Every thing is falling in the right place. One cannot achieve a utopia in this fallen world, but one can achieve a beautiful world of happiness and joy. We must strive together to bring about such a world. We are working on it here in Richmond Hill. I hope you will come and join us. It is a beautiful little town.

I am going to Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament today at Saint Benny's. I plan on praying the Rosary there before Our Lord.





No comments:

Post a Comment